Application-Engineer / -Manager / in in Paderborn (m/w)
We are looking for a freelancing Senior Application Integration Specialist (m/f) with SWIFT Knowhow - Frankfurt am Main.
- Ensuring the various applications and international data stores across the enterprise work together seamlessly.
- Assist with systems administration, database and system design, script development and implementation to insure compatibility with existing architecture.
- Install system software and banking standard applications.
- Perform system configuration and script development.
- Technical and business writing, including formal presentation.
- Performance monitoring, capacity planning, system tuning.
- Perform testing of software from a performance and availability perspective.
- Resolve critical availability problems.
- Monitor, analyze and tune system parameters.
Your profile: Must-haves:
- Strong knowledge in
- SWIFT (standards, applications, services, protocols, organization, etc.)
- Payment Domain
- Willingness for regular travels to Milano and Brussels, once in a while Utrecht.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in high-level systems, banking applications, network design and tuning, as well as with database design and access.
- Knowledge of system analysis and design methodologies and tools, and experience with large and complex international systems.
- Proven experience in most following high-level skills: logical and physical applications design; technical documentation; networking; security; banking application administration.
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals.
- Experience with multi-system/ platform program integration.
- Redhat Linux skills.
- Strong German skills, written and verbal.
- English skills, written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- Italian language skills and / or Dutch language skills
- Experience with some or all of the following: PCI-DSS, SFTP, Connect:Direct, Message Queues.
Project start: ASAP
Project runtime: at least 11 months; Option for prolongation
Hourly Rate: All in
Operation Site: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Ref. No.: 356436
We are looking forward to get your profile!